Monday, November 23, 2009

LETS GO MUSTANGS!!!


Got this from a follower... Felt it deserved some air time! Feel it is important to support all of our southside kids! We here at 60655 are always lookin to recognize our kids/teams so if anyone knows of a program/kid that needs some coverage please feel free to email or just lay it out in a post. I dont follow sports as much as I once did, but always want to support our kids.

Watch a Chicago team win a football game in Soldier Field this week:

Prep Bowl
St Rita v Simeon
Friday, November 27th 11:00 AM
Soldier Field
Live broadcast on WMME-TV (Comcast 223 DIRECTV & Uverse 23)

7 comments:

  1. Marist v Maine South
    IHSA 8A State Championship
    Saturday, November 28th 7L00 PM
    Memorial Stadium, Champaign
    Live broadcast on WPRR-TV (Comcast 8, DIrecTV & Dish 50)
    Streamed live online at http://ihsa.tv/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dated a guy from SR and almost put my family over the edge since my little brother was going to Brother Rice at the time! Good to see our local boys are doing the south side proud! Best of luck, boys! ;+)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey MTGcutie- Heard you got around-SR, Marist, BR and even Fenger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anonymous... get out of your moms basement much? loser... buut hey, I have a "fenger" for you! I love the dorks who hide behind the "anonymous" tag... At least my picture is out there for all to see... But no need to be so mean... Im just a girl trying to catch a break! ;+) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Nice one Cutie! Burned the dork! But take it easy on him... you know he's tossed a load or two looking at your pic! Hey, Junior, Cutie is WAYYYYY outta your league, son! Now let the grown ups talk about grown up things while you have a wet dream about cutie! Keep up with the rude comments and we may have to tell your mommy what your up to!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HEY MTG-Cutie----

    I'm not trying to start shit, but seriously, I think you're asking for it. Some of your posts are a little RI'sque. Not to mention that if you were my Daughter, I would be dissapointed a liitle bit. Maybe tone it down a notch?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn!!!, no sense of humor. Take a Midol... BTW, I have no basement. My trailer didn't come with one. But at least I'm mobile and can travel anywhere I want. Teehee

    ReplyDelete