Thursday, November 26, 2009

Adopt a Pet



If they would take Tommy off my hands Id gladly take all 900 of them!!! But they wont, so we need your help! If you know ANYONE looking for a great companion, please get in touch with these people.

The Dairyland Greyhound Racetrack in Kenosha, Wisconsin will be closing on 12/31/09.

900 Greyhounds need to be adopted or they will be euthanized, making this a great time to consider adopting a Greyhound.

They are laid back, great with kids, very loving dogs and they don’t need half the space people think they do. This would be a perfect addition to any family.

Only 5 weeks left to get this task done. Joanne Kehoe @ 312-559-0887 or Dairyland Race Track Adoption Center @ 262-612-8256.

5 comments:

  1. What a great cause! I hope they all get adopted... My heart goes out to those little buggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, this story is not true. I got this email a few weeks back and checked it on snopes.com; FALSE.

    http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/greyhounds.asp

    ReplyDelete
  3. did anyone try and call one of the numbers???

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Wisconsin number is legit, and I left a message for Kehoe. I'll let everyone know what I find out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're absolutely right........it's nonsense.

    I spoke with Joanne Kehoe, who said she's gotten hundreds of calls on this and she has no connection to it at all.

    Sorry folks, I didn't check it first, and really goofed this one up.

    ReplyDelete