Sunday, February 7, 2010

Colts Dat!


46-28

personally I hope it isnt even that close! But what I do care about is finally the scum sucking media can stop with the "feel good Saints story" that has been rammed down our throats for the entire damn season! Yeah yeah yeah...katrins...boo hoo... I say Hurricane Katrins... GOD TRIED! I went to that god forsaken city years ago and vowed never to go back! What a shit hole! Crime, sex, booze flowing like booze should not flow, bumbs on every corner AND THIS WAS BEFORE KATRINA! (I know I enjoy an occassional scotch but lord!) Just the epitome of gluttony! New Orleans was a dump before Katrina, and will forever be a dump! And anything the liberal media is for, I am 100% against! I even heard that the Saints would have won it all 3 years ago but George Bush somehow got in the way! Well anyways, go Colts! SCREW NEW ORLEANS!

UPDATE: GOD DAMNIT!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. looks like dick the turbin durbin is stumping for the mobbed up banker...best of luck with that dick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Orleans is a sinful, unGodly, perverse city. It will be further punished soon, as will Crookago,IL. and other UnGodly places, just like Haiti was, all for their corrupt, violent, wicked, unGodly ways. Obama also has diss-ed the Almighty, and Washington will also suffer the Wrath of God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you that New Orleans is a dump. I turned on the Stupid Bowl at the beginning just to see the playing of the Star-Spangled banner. After suffering through the Queen screaming her way through God Bless America, I was awaiting the National Anthem.

    Up until that point I didn't care who won the Bowl. Then, as Underwood started singing, the cameras panned back and forth across both teams - guess what? EVERY player on the Saints had his hand on his chest. The Colts? Not one of them. They were too busy fixing their jerseys and helmets. Even their asshole quarterback stood there with his hands - where? Maybe up his ass for all I know. Don't believe me? Watch the replay!

    At that point I knew who I wanted to win. And guess what? I'll take an American Patriot over a narcissistic NFL nitwit any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O.K. I QUIT! Blogs need to be CURRENT Boss. You do not update nearly enough.

    ReplyDelete